Tuesday, May 20, 2008

why oh why

why oh why do they haf to take it away..... what i am lamenting about is that LPPKN is going to built a family complex on this little playground. i mean the playground where my children use to play on when they were younger, dashing all my hopes that 1 day my grandchildren(..) would be able to play there too...ahh. It is not just any playground but the playground next to my house, the playground of many a photographer dream, becos this place commands a spectacular view of the KL skyline, with our TWIN towers (yes THE twin towers). in the background. I mean where else in KL can you haf a spot that splendid, and they want to take that away.. wonder where their artistic view. Hoping that the authorities will not approve planning permisison so that us Seri Gombak residents will still be able to enjoy this place.!!! Please help us save the playground.

No comments: